Here we show the most important features of Invoicing software of MySaaSPlace.
Data Entry Tables
The Data Entry Tables are the first thing to set up when starting to use the Invoicing tool .This module will let you manage the following data:
- The Payments Conditions Menu will let you to set up your payment conditions: Cash, 30-day installment, direct debit, etc. Some of them are already loaded by default and you can define new payment conditions.
- The Discounts Menu lets you define discount lists to apply to each customer.
- The Currency Menu is used to upload the currencies you want to work with and to define a default currency. Some currencies are already loaded by default.
- The Documents Menu will allow you to choose the type of document that you will use for your invoices, orders, etc. You will have a document list to use by default and you will be able to insert your company´s logo, etc. in the chosen default documents.
- The Payment Methods Menu is used to choose and add the payment methods you want to apply to customers and suppliers: Checks, transfers, etc. (Some of them are already loaded by default).
- The Group of – SKUs -Customers – Documents – Nations – Suppliers Menus help you to, for example, cluster from this menu your list of Suppliers or Vendors in several groups. Each Group can be related to his respective ledger account in the Accounting program from the same menu.
- The Tax Menu lets you define the taxes you work with (VAT, Income tax, etc.). Some of the most frequently used taxes are already loaded by default.
- The Nations Menu is used to add nations to use when you have to entry the country of a customer or supplier. This field will be internally encoded for further processing in the extraction and filtering of information (lists, reports, dashboard). Most of the nations are loaded by default.
- The Nature of VAT Menu lets you group the different VATs you use, so these are also grouped in the Accounting tool. This function simplifies your company´s accounting. Many of the frequently used VAT natures used in accounting are already loaded by default.
- The State (or Province) Menu has the same use as the Nations Menu nations.
- The Units Menu allows is used to define the different unit types to use for your Articles (SKUs) or Items and for Project Management. You can define all kind of units (Units x1, box unit x12 units, litres, kilos, pounds, etc.). Most of the common used units are already loaded by default.
The Commercial Menu of the Invoicing program of MySaaSPlace gives you access to the most used functions in the Invoicing program. It is one of the most used menus for the day to day management of your activity.
- The Items (Articles, SKUs) Menu is where you do the management of the items which your company purchases or sells. From here you can define new items, delete items not used anymore or edit their features, prices, etc.
- The Banks Menu is a screen where you can register, delete or edit the bank account of your customers and suppliers. You will be able to assign them with the customers or the suppliers menus.
- The Customers Menu lets you do all the client’s maintenance and create , delete or edit them as you need.
- The Invoicing Menu lets you generate the recurrent bills and invoices to your customers. Since most of the customer’s data, payment T&Cs, etc are already encoded in the Invoicing tool, making an invoice is really quick and easy.
- The Invoicing Accounting Menu, lets you choose the range of invoices (customers and suppliers) you want to enter in the books.
- The Order Management Menu is used to create orders to your suppliers so the information is registered for further accounting.
- The Recurrent Order Menu lets you place recurrent or periodical orders to your suppliers.
- The Proposal Menu is used to create proposals for your customers. If the Proposal is confirmed by the customer you will be able to directly do the invoicing by converting the proposal in one or more invoices.
- The Pricing Menu lets you create specific pricing tables of your items for each customer. MySaaSPlace pricing management is both flexible and powerful.
- The Commercial Reports Menu lets you extract all kinds of lists and reports from the system and export them with the most common formats.
The Purchasing Menu of the Invoicing program of MySaaSPlace lets you manage your purchasing activities.
- The Suppliers (Vendors)Menu lets you manage all the supplier information you need both in terms of products and services they sell as well as the specific purchasing terms & Conditions (T&Cs) you have agreed.
- The Supplier Invoices Menu lets you manage all supplier´s invoices as well as automatically do the accounting.