Integrated Project Management Features
the Integrated Project Management solution of MySaaSPlace is a powerful tool for all types of projects, whether they are small, medium or big. IPM is easy to use, practical and can be accesed from anywhere in the world. Furthermore, with IPM and the information access system of MySaaSPlace, your project team will manage projects from anywhere in the world, in a cost efficient and simple way..
- Main features
- The creation and configuration of a project
- Entering work assignments
- Information retrieval
- Multi-project and Multi-lingual (Spanish, English, Portugese).
- Immediate project creation in a simple way.
- Creation and management of subprojects at as many levels as you wish.
- Resource allocation in the task (materials, people, costs).
- For each task and resource IPM manages the 3 basic settings (length, real dedication and level of progress).
- Manage Base Project, Current Project, Real Project and deviations among them.
- Management of the occupation of resources over time, allowing the planning of projects in terms of workloads, calendars and more.
- Timesheet and Expenses Annotation (TEA). Management of the allocation of people´s work time and expenses by project and resource.
- Different ways of displaying the information allowing the browsing through it.
- Differentiates between billable and non-billable charges.
- Full integration with Invoicing and Accounting.
- Attach documents to the desired level of the project.
- Compatible and easy to integrate with other ERP programs such as Axapta, etc.
The creation and configuration of a project
- Create a new project with IPM is as simple as clicking the “New Project” button and the system creates one from scratch for further configuration.
- The second step is to add the tasks your project requires, for example, Task-1: Land and Ground Test, Task-2: Topography Report, Task-3: Plan and View Drafting, etc.
- Assign people and/or resources to each task. The logic of a project is that each task is performed by either a person or a machine; in both cases it is a resource, which has its own configuration, own schedule, calendar, costs, etc.
- Set the time to be used in each task. Normally this is already set by default in the budget that you have made to your customer. Integrate Project Management can be used to create a proposal by visually setting up a project.
Entering Timesheet and Expenses Annotations (TEA)
- Once the project is set up, you simply need to start with it. The person in charge of a TEA as part of a task has the opportunity to start the it, for example, on Monday at 9 am, by going to MySaaSPlace and clicking “Sing up” to log in and “Start session” once he or she is in the project.
- Lets now suppose that this TEA ends on Tuesday at 7 pm. The “Close session” button should be clicked then and the system will calculate, based on the working timetable of that person or resource, the time spent in this Work and Expenses Annotation. This way you will have the data for the invoicing or auditing of the project when it is needed.
- The starting or closing of a TEA can be done from a PC or from a WINDOWS PHONE, which is very useful as it does not require to carry a PC when the work is done outside the office.
- Anytime we can pull out reports from the system using the MySaaSPlace Report Generator.
- That way it is easy to view deviations, resource allocation and check out any variable of the project status.